Swimming Pool Policies & Restrictions
- Parent & child pool ratios: Children under 4 must be accompanied by an adult on a 1 to 1 basis. Children who can swim aged between 4 and 8 years must be accompanied by an adult on a 2 to 1 basis. Children who can swim aged 8 and over may use the pool without an accompanying adult.
- Splash pool slide height restriction: Children must be at least 1.3m to use the slidess.
- Changes to sessions: Unfortunately on occasion sessions have to be cancelled, or times changed. This may be due to Bank Holidays, private bookings and children's birthday parties.
- Subject to availability: Due to popular demand sessions may be full on occasions. They are run on first come first serve basis with tickets only available 15minutes prior to the session.
- Floatation aids: Unfortunately we do not provide floatation aids during public swimming sessions. Armbands can be purchased at reception.
- Additional sessions: During School Holiday's additional public and family swim sessions are available.