Thank you for entering our Lifestyles for a Lifetime competition.
We will be in-touch with the winner soon.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- The free prize draw (“Promotion”) opens on 6 March 2019 and closes on 30 April 2019.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- All entrants must be UK residents over 16 years of age.
- Employees, ex-employees (and their families) of CV Life (Coventry Sports Foundation), Coventry City Council and all agencies connected to this contest are not eligible to enter.
- The closing date for this Promotion is 23:59 hrs (UK time) on 30 April 2019.
- The Prize is a Lifestyles Adult Anytime membership for as long as you wish to remain a member. More details about the membership package and facilities you can access, including the new facilities at The Wave, can be found here: http://covsf.com/lifestyles/memberships
- One entry per person into the Prize draw.
- Unless otherwise stated, entries must arrive by the closing date. Entries received after this time will be disqualified. CV Life, at its discretion, may extend the closing date without prior notice.
- Prize winner will be drawn at random from all entries received before the closing date. The draw will take place the day after the closing date.
- CV Life reserves the right to change the rules or void the Promotion at any time.
- In the event of a printing or broadcast error (obvious or otherwise) which affects the Promotion in any way, CV Life reserves the right to administer the Promotion as though the error had not occurred having informed the entrants, through the original media, of the original communication.
- Prize is as stated and unless specifically stated, there is no cash alternative. Prizes are not transferable. If for any reason an advertised Prize is unavailable, then CV Life reserves the right at its absolute discretion to substitute a similar Prize of equivalent or greater value. Only one Prize will be awarded per entrant.
- If the winner of a Prize is unable to accept the Prize for any reason, then CV Life reserves the right to award the Prize to an alternative winner, in which case the first winner chosen will not be eligible for any share of the Prize whatsoever.
- If the winner(s) of the Prize cannot be traced after reasonable endeavours having been made, CV Life may dispose of the Prize as it thinks fit without any liability to the winner(s) for having done so.
- All Prize winners are required to co-operate with CV Life to publicise their win as CV Life reasonably deems appropriate.
- Failure to comply with any of these rules will disqualify an entry from taking part in the Promotion.
- If CV Life has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent or unsportsman-like conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the Promotion, choice of Prize winner(s) or any entry) CV Life reserves the right (at its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
- The decision of CV Life is final in all matters concerning a Promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
- CV Life accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, injury (other than our liability for personal injury or death as a result of our negligence) or disappointment of any kind suffered by any entrant in entering the Promotion, including as a result of any entrant winning or not winning any Prize.
- CV Life accepts no responsibility for entries lost, damaged or delayed due to computer or network error in transit or any reason which is beyond its reasonable control. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- The personal details supplied by entrants will only be used for the purpose of administering the Promotion and for any other purpose for which you have given your consent at or before the time of entering (in particular, by entering the Promotion all entrants agree to join the CV Life and The Wave database and consent to receive news and offers from CV Life and The Wave).
- Any additional expenses related to accepting the Prize are the responsibility of the Prize winner.
- The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them [including without limitation their subject matter, validity, application or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims)], shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- A copy of these Terms and Conditions may be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Lifestyles for a lifetime competition, Coventry Sports Foundation, Xcel Leisure Centre, Mitchell Avenue, Coventry, CV4 8DY