European Trip Challenge
Below are terms and conditions for the competition:
- This prize draw is open to members of Lifestyles Health Club Members only aged 18 years or over, except employees of Coventry Sports Foundation and their families or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
- Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to modify the Promotion at any time without prior notice.
- Entries must be submitted via the member by submitting their wristband to reception with their name, contact number and activity completed. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries, or wristbands submitted on behalf of someone, will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries.
- One winner will be drawn for each prize at random from all entries received by the closing date.
- All entries must be received by 10pm on 10 July 2017.
- The winner will be contacted by email no later than 14 days after the end date and are required to confirm acceptance within 14 days of notification. Should the management of Lifestyles be unable to contact a winner, or should a winner be unable to confirm their acceptance of the prize, then we reserve the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions. We may ask the winner to provide proof of age and membership.
- The prize as described is available on the date of publication.
- The winner will receive return flights for two to a destination within Europe and accommodation for two nights. There is no cash alternative, no change given and the prize is non-transferable. It cannot be sold or given to an alternative party.
- The winner and their companion are responsible for all travel arrangements after booking, including relevant passports and travel documentation, spending money and insurance.
- The prize must be fulfilled before September 2017.
- The winner and their guest may be required to participate in publicity.
- Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- Lifestyles is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the prize draw.
- The decisions of the promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By taking part in this promotion, all participants consent to us collecting, storing and using their personal data submitted with their entry for the purposes of this promotion.
- Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and and will not be used for marketing purposes without the individual's prior consent.