One year apprenticeships with Coventry Sports Foundation. An exciting opportunity for people aged 16-24 looking to begin thier career in the sports & leisure industry and earn while they learn.
The Successful Candidates Will Be Trained in These Areas
- Industry qualifications such as Lifeguard training and full on the job training
- NVQ Level 2 in Customer Services
- Key Skills & Technical Certificate
Many of our apprentices have been successful in the organisation and progressed into a role as a permanent member of staff such as Lifeguards, Sports Coaches, Gym Instructors and Management roles.
Candidates Will Need the Following
- Be able to swim 50m
- A positive can do attitude
- Be able to work a varied shift pattern including early starts, evenings and weekends
How To Apply
You will need to provide a CV and a covering letter. Please specify which centre you're applying to.
Applicants are asked to leave your application at the centre reception or email us via the address below.
Free use of our facilities over three sites (Xcel Leisure Centre, Alan Higgs Centre & Centre AT7)