Concessionary and discounted prices are available on range of activities and services for NUS Extra, Passport to Leisure and Priority card holders, plus Seniors over 60.
Please present your proof of concession at the time of booking or purchase.
Our Priority Card scheme offers discounted rates to those users that reside in the ‘Priority’ or ‘High Priority’ areas of the city, as delineated by Coventry City Council. Provided you live within the qualifying areas, you are entitled to join the scheme.
Priority Cards are valid at Centre AT7, The Alan Higgs Centre and the Xcel Leisure Centre.
You can also use your Priority Card to get discounted Lifestyles Health Fitness membership.
Priority Cards cost £15 and must be renewed annually.
Priority Area Map
Please check your eligability with the map below by entering your full address or postcode. If the point of the house marker lands within the blue highlighted area you are likely to be eligable. Please confirm your eligability with a member of staff at reception.
Please note that this tool is a guide and a final decision will be given by a receptionist checking the most up-to-date priority card guide. Boundaries marked with a red line are strict cut-off points. Boundaries marked with a blue edge usually include both sides of the road.
Applying for a Priority Card
To apply for a Priority Card, please visit any of our centres bringing with you proof of identity and proof of address as outlined below.
Conditions of Purchase
- The applicant must reside within the defined catchment area
- Two forms of identification are required at the time of purchase
- Proof of address e.g. utility bill or bank statement
- Photo ID e.g. driving license or passport
Conditions of Use
- In order to obtain the reduced rate, the card holder must present his/her card on every visit
- The card only applies to the named holder
- Card holders are expected to abide by independent conditions associated with facility usage
Card Expiry & Cancellation
- The Priority Card expires exactly one year from the issue date. A new application form must be completed when renewing your card.
- Priority Cards remain the property of Coventry Sports Foundation and should be returned if the holder moves out of the catchment area; or the holder is deemed by Coventry Sports Foundation to have been abusing the privileges of the card.